Book Title: Spanish Short Stories for Beginners: 8 Unconventional Short Stories to Grow Your Vocabulary and Learn Spanish the Fun Way!
Publisher: Olly Richards Publishing
Author: Olly Richards
Improve your comprehension, grow your vocabulary, and ignite your imagination with these eight unconventional Spanish short stories!
In this book you will find:
- Short stories from a variety of compelling genres, from science fiction and crime to history and thriller, so you'll have great fun listening while learning a wide range of new vocabulary!
- Stories broken down into manageable chapters, so you always make progress with the story and feel a sense of achievement without great difficulty listening!
- Realistic amounts of new vocabulary, so you're not overwhelmed by complex words. Instead of pausing to look up every word, you'll absorb new vocabulary from the context of the story and have the satisfaction of that moment when you say, "I totally understood that sentence!"
- Carefully written Spanish using straightforward grammar that is comprehensible for beginner and intermediate-level learners. You'll enjoy listening and learn new grammatical structures without feeling overwhelmed or frustrated.
- Plenty of natural dialogue in each story, so you can learn conversational Spanish while you listen and improve your speaking ability at the same time!
- Regular plot summaries, comprehension questions, and word reference lists, so help is always on hand when you need it. You'll be able to focus on enjoying listening and having fun rather than fumbling around with dictionaries and struggling through dense text with no support.
- A five-step plan for hearing the stories in this book the smart way. These step-by-step instructions show you exactly how to make the most out of the book and maximize your learning!
Spanish Short Stories for Beginners has been written especially for students from beginner to intermediate level. The eight captivating stories are designed to give you a sense of fun while listening, so you can enjoy Spanish again!