Study Guide for the US Citizenship Test in English and Spanish CD
Primary: Study Guide for the US Citizenship Test in English and.pdf - 44,155 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Study Guide for the US Citizenship Test in English and.pdf - 30,843 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Study Guide for the US Citizenship Test in English and.pdf - 39,308 KB/Sec
- US Citizenship test civics flash cards for the naturalization exam with all official 100 USCIS questions and answers. Illustrated Pocket Box set flashcards to help study for the American Civics
- Study Guide for the US Citizenship Test in English and Spanish: 2018 (Study Guides for the US Citizenship Test Translated and Annotated) (Volume 1) (English and Spanish Edition)
- Civics test audio study guide for the U.S. Citizenship naturalization and the American civics exam with all 100 official questions and answers from USCIS.
- Ciudadania Americana ¡Hecho fácil! con CD (United States Citizenship Test Guide (Hecho facil) (Spanish Edition)
- Citizenship Basics 2017: 100 Questions in Spanish - U.S. Citizenship Study Guide: U.S. Naturalization Interview 100 Civics Questions in Spanish and English
- Pass the New Citizenship Test Third Edition
- English test cards for the U.S. Citizenship naturalization and the American civics exam with all official assembled sentences and vocabulary required by USCIS.
- U.S. Citizenship Study Guide - English: 100 Questions You Need To Know
- US Citizenship test audio study guide with all English Vocabulary and assembled sentences required for the Naturalization exam by USCIS
- Study Guide for the US Citizenship Test in English: 2018 (Study Guide for the US Citizenship Test Annotated)
Se Convierta Un Cludadano De
100 Preuntas Y Anwsers Del Examen De
USCIS En Ingles Y Espanol
Los servicios de la ciudadania y del immigration de Estados (USCIS) Administran una prueba verbal a todos los immigrants que solicitan ciudaqdania.
La lista de los seguiente 100 preguntas se ha seleccionado de las preguntas de examines pasados.
Estudiando estas preguntas no significa que usted obtendra ciudadania en los Estados Unidos.
Pregunteme como hacer un ciudadano de
How this CD helps prepare for the USCIS exam
The CD presents, in Spanish and English, the new 100 official USCIS sample questions and answers for the oral exam one takes for US citizenship.
People wishing to become US Citizens must take the US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) oral examination. This CD is a study guide to help Spanish and non-English speaking individuals study and test their knowledge of U.S. history and the structure of our government. This is not the actual test given by a USCIS officer. At their interview, the USCIS officer may ask them similar questions then evaluated the candidates on their ability to speak, read, write and understand English at their interview.
This unique product provides the core base of knowledge even to non-English speaking people so they may partake in the American Dream.
This CD guides these people in their own language and dialect by a recording artist who is fluent in both Spanish and English. The CD, recorded in a state of the art studio, is in a conversational format that speaks to the listener as a friend and equal. The CD is 36 minutes with a brief introduction. The exam questions and answers are given in Spanish followed by the English translations and is presented twice. This is done to allow the listener to practice the English Q&As without having to hit the rewind button.
Sample Questions and Answers
AMERICAN GOVERNMENT / GOBIERNO AMERICANO
I. Principles of American Democracy / I. Principios de democracia americana
1. What is the supreme law of the land? / 1. ¿Cuál es la legislación nacional suprema?
The Constitution / La constitución
2. What does the Constitution do? 2. ¿Qué hace la constitución?
A: sets up the government / A: establece el gobierno
B: defines the government / B: define un gobierno
C: protects basic rights of Americans / C: protege derechos fundamentales de americanos
3. The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words?
3. La idea del gobierno autónomo está en las primeras tres palabras de la constitución. ¿Cuáles son estas palabras?
A: We the People / A: Nosotros la gente
4. What is an amendment? / 4. ¿Cuál es una enmienda?
A: a change (to the Constitution) / A: un cambio (a la constitución)
B: an addition (to the Constitution) / B: una adición (a la constitución)
A: The Bill of Rights / A: La Declaración de Derechos
When sold by Amazon.com, this product is manufactured on demand using CD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.