Book Title: Cracking the LSAT with 3 Practice Tests, 2015 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTHE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the LSAT with 3 full-length practice tests, thorough LSAT section reviews, and extra practice online.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful strategies for tackling each section of the exam
• Key tactics for cracking tough Games question sets
• Tips for pacing yourself and prioritizing challenging questions Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Logical and Analytical Reasoning questions, many based on actual exams (with the permission of the Law School Admission Council)
• Expert instruction and lessons for each LSAT sectionPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 1 additional full-length LSAT practice exam online
• Drills for each area, including Reading Comprehension and Writing