Book Title: The Knot Book of Wedding Lists: The Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Day, Down to the Smallest Detail
Publisher: Potter Style
Author: Carley Roney
- The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer [binder edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Calendars, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- The Groom's Instruction Manual: How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Most Bewildering Ceremony Known to Man (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
- Bling Wipes - Jewelry Wipes - 10 Count
- The Everything Mother of the Bride Book: The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide for Mom!
- The Wedding Planner Checklist (A Portable Guide to Organizing your Dream Wedding)
- The Knot Complete Guide to Weddings: The Ultimate Source of Ideas, Advice, and Relief for the Bride and Groom and Those Who Love Them
- The Knot Guide For The Mother of the Bride
- The Bride's Instruction Manual: How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Biggest Day of Your Life (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
- The Bride-to-Be Book: A Journal of Memories From the Proposal to "I Do"
- The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner [Revised Edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Timelines, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
For the first time TheKnot.com’s famous timelines, tools, and checklists have been compiled in one easy-to-carry book that will travel with you from florist to baker and everywhere in between.
The Knot Book of Wedding Lists distills all the great information from The Knot and crafts it into useful, organized lists that will eliminate the stress and make planning a wedding as simple as checking off boxes. Whether you’re planning for twenty or two hundred, a wedding on the beach or in a balloon, this compact guide covers all your planning details for the big day in an easy, organized format, including:
• Planning timelines
• Contract checklists
• Vendor to-do lists
• New wedding ideas
• Questions to ask the site manager, photographer, florist, and others
• Bridesmaid duties
• Details about your ceremony
• Shopping lists
• Wedding-day to-do lists
• Reception schedules and much, much more.
With the most essential to-do lists in one easily accessible and portable spot, The Knot Book of Wedding Lists is the ultimate organizing tool you’ll turn to at every step of the wedding-planning process—right up to your walk down the aisle.